Monday, November 1, 2010

Nov Monthly Challenge "Friend"---My example

Hi all,

Here is my example that I made for this month's challenge. It took me a total of 2 hours from start to finish. I started it at 7pm and finished at 9pm. This is quickly becoming my stress reliever. I don't have children like allot of my followers...but between my dogs, my house, the countless hours I put into Educate a Bull on a daily basis along with my full time job I too have allot of trouble trying to find the time to scrap. But I have been forcing myself to dedicate a total of 5 hours a week to scrapping and have found it allot easier to find. When I told my husband about it he quickly became one of my biggest supporters and makes sure I find that time. I hope all my followers,find time for themselves. I think allot of the time women give so much to their family that they tend to forget about themselves! If you have figured out for yourself how to carve a small amount of time for you, please share it with us in the comment section. It just might be the inspiration one of my other visitors need!

No comments:

Post a Comment